It's been hard times at the Coogan house lately. Not only have we been sick (I had blood poisoning, Keith had a bad cold and then threw out his hip), but we've had horrible luck to boot.
On Saturday night, for the first time ever, we locked ourselves out of our apartment. This was after we had to return to a restaurant because they did our order wrong - so, not only did we have to go back, but when we got back, our key had falled off the keychain inside our house. Nice.
This is pretty much an actual photo of our pain. Luckily, my husband is a hero and figured out how to get in (although it was refreshing to see just how difficult it is to get into our place without a key...makes me feel safe...).
Last night our battery died in the middle of Hollywood Blvd. Not a fun place to be as it gets dark. Thankfully a Fedex driver took pity on us and gave us a jump charge. What is going on with us right now?!?! No fun!